SAP FICO Certification Training
SAP FICO Online Training
- Candidates do not require any specific requirements to take up this course except a basic background in information technology.
- We provide FREE Finance Domain Materials if you want to Learn Basics of Finance and Accounting.
SAP is one of the biggest players in the enterprise software application industry which is aimed at superior enterprise resource planning. SAP is the abbreviation for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most broadly used SAP modules. SAP FICO module includes SAP FICO configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user. Taking up an SAP FICO certification is the first step towards beginning a career as an SAP FICO consultant. The different parts of the SAP FI and SAP CO modules are essential to building the skill sets of an SAP FICO consultant or professional.
Did you know?
- SAP FICO enables enterprises to keep track of every financial transaction and aids in finance reporting at the end of fiscal year.
- It has been established by research that SAP customers help 800 million consumers’ live safer and healthier lives.
- SAP’s customers manufacture more than 77,000 automobiles per day as found by leading statistical organizations.
- Another impressive statistic is that SAP’s customers produce 65% of the world’s televisions.
5. Also well known as an empirical fact is that SAP customers produce more than 52% of the world’s movies.
Why learn and get certified in SAP FICO?
- SAP FICO offers highly advanced means of financial transaction reporting and also better handling of accounts.
- Banks, tax authorities, managers, administrators, and stockholders utilize external reports generated with the help of SAP FICO according to specific requirements.
- SAP FI is responsible for consolidating diverse modules and creating a single system for the entire organization.
- To Sum it up, SAP FI obtains data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays stress on data for internal users.
After the completion of SAP FICO course, you will be able to:
1. Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of Finance and Controlling modules
2. Learn about General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting and Funds Management and its application in finance analysis
3. Learn about Business Process and how FICO Module work in R/3
4. Apply Implementation Training and Integration with other Modules
5. Apply Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process
SAP FICO Online Training
- Advantages and benefits of the New general ledger
- Explanation of possible functions
- Activating the New General ledger
- Overview on new tables updation
- Assigning and importance of scenarios
- Financial accounting entry view and ledger view
- Creation of number ranges for ledger view
- The segment characteristic
- Creation of Segment
- Classify G/L Accounts for Document Splitting
- Classify Document Types for Document Splitting
- Define Zero-Balance Clearing Account
- Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting
- Define Document Splitting Characteristics for Controlling
- Define Post-Capitalization of Cash Discount to Assets
- Activate Document Splitting
- Integration with FI Sub ledgers
- Integration with Controlling
- Integration with material management
- Changes in Foreign currency Valuation
- Period depreciation posting
- Define leading ledger
- Define and activate non-leading ledger
- Define ledger groups
- Define accounting principles
- Assign accounting principles to ledger groups