Splunk Admin Course
Rating Score: 5.0/4 reviews
Splunk certification online course
Splunk technology is used by several people to search, monitor and analyze the machine-generated data retrieved from several websites. Most of these data are created by the users that are then retrieved with the help of Splunk.
Splunk is one of the most complicated programs out there that needs special training for using it. If you are about to use Splunk, then you should go for our Splunk certification online courses. With this course, you will be able to learn about Splunk like its requirements, functions, uses, and so much more.
Apart from the course, you will also be given a certificate once you have completed the selected course. The certificate provided can be used while applying for a job in a company. Once you have selected our Splunk certification online courses, you will be assigned a personal trainer who will make sure that you will learn everything about Splunk.
After the completion of the course, you will have learned what is Splunk, what are its uses, how to bring the best out of the program, and what is the need of using Splunk. Through this course, you will be learning Splunk administration as well as Splunk development.
Both of these courses are packed as a single course to help you learn both at the same time. Splunk is one of the most complex program out there that cannot be used to its fullest without proper training. Our trainers are specialized in each program and know how to use them effectively. You won't regret selecting our online Splunk courses.
Splunk Admin Course Contents
- Module 1 - Introduction to Spunk’s interface
- Module 2 - Basic searching
- Module 3 - Using fields in searches
- Module 4 - Search fundamentals
- Module 5 - Transforming commands
- Module 6 - Creating reports and dashboards
- Module 7 - Datasets
- Module 8- Creating and using lookups
- Module 9 - Scheduled Reports
- Module 10 - Alerts
- Module 11 - Using Pivot
- Module 1 - Introduction to Data administration
- Module 2 - Getting Data in-staging
- Module 3 - Forwarder configuration
- Module 4 - Forwarder management
- Module 5 - Monitor inputs
- Module 6 - Network and scripted inputs
- Module 7 - Fine-tuning inputs
- Module 8 - Parsing phase and data preview
- Module 9 - Manipulating raw data
- Module 10 - Supporting Knowledge objects
- Module 11 - Deployment Overview and Licensee management
- Module 12 - Apps
- Module 13 - Configuration File
- Module 14 – Indexes and Index management
- Module 15 - User management
- Module 16 - Configuring Basic Forwarding
- Module 17 - Distributed Search
- Module 18 – Clustering
Sorry, No video uploaded to this couse!
|Enquire Now||30 Hours||Instructor Led Online training|