Power BI Online Course
Rating Score: 5.0/2 reviews
Microsoft Power BI Online Course
Power BI is a Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool that converts data from different data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. Power BI suite provides multiple software, connector, and services - Power BI desktop, Power BI service based on Saas, and mobile Power BI apps available for different platforms. These set of services are used by business users to consume data and build BI reports.
Power BI desktop app is used to create reports, while Power BI Services (Software as a Service- SaaS) is used to publish the reports.
Power BI – Architecture which includes power BI Desktop, Power BI Gateway, Power BI mobile Apps, and Power BI Services.
In this Power BI Online training you will be learning Power BI Components and its services which are used to publish reports and data visualizations. Power BI supported data sources such as Flat files, SQL Data base, Odata Feed, Blank Query, Azure cloud platform, Online services, Blank query and other data sources such as Hadoop etc and its connection to extract the data from the source files and cleaning data using built in Query Editor, combining data from multiple sources. In this tutorial you will also learn how to shape a query by using Power BI Desktop. Power BI auditing, Power BI elastic search , Power BI paginated reports, Power BI slicer search, dax calculate filter and Power BI color theme and much more with Power BI Desktop you can create complex and visually rich reports.
You will also learn how to connect different online services such as Exchange, Salesforce , Google Analytics and Facebook.
You will be learning DAX, which helps you get the most out of your Charts and Visualization and solve real business problems.
We cover DAX functions, operators, and constants that can be put into the form of formulae to calculate values with the help of data already present in your model.
This course will provide training on Technical Inception and Data Analyzing engagement with Power BI.
Turn data into opportunity. Drive better business decisions across your organization with Power BI.
After your course completion you will be having hands on experience on below
- How to connect data
- Transform and clean that data, to create a data model
- Create visuals, such as charts or graphs that provide visual representations of the data
- Create reports that are collections of visuals, on one or more report pages
- Share reports with others using the Power BI service
- How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
- How to create custom visuals using typescript and the Power BI Developer Tools
- Power Bi is also a part of a few edx courses, preparation of data engineering, and managers who need skills for accessing big and long data. With our extensive power Bi training course, you will have a chance to grow your career and to open many career opportunities as a data scientist, product manager, business analyst, etc. Power Bi course will not only give you learning about this tool but will make your resume stand out from candidates in job queues.
Eligible Aspirants for Power BI Course
- Fresher who wanted to begin their career in Data Analyzing field
- One who interested in learning the skills in open mind
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals with the Power BI Developer tools
Benefits of pursuing DevOps Course in ICONITINC
Aspirants will be benefited with unique features delivered by ICONIITINC
Unique Features in ICONIT INC
1.Limited Students :
We deploy dedicated trainers for each batch. Each batch consists of limited students maximum 10 in the group. Each student in the group is taken care individually. All the doubts in the session will be clarified on immediate basis. Trainers provide support in practical’s during projects.
You will be guided with case studies which help to get hands on experience on the projects as per the industry standards.
You will be attending live sessions of the trainer, no pre recorded videos.
Why is Resume writing important?
A resume is an important tool for your job search. It showcases your knowledge, your skills, experience, expertise, and accomplishments.
How ICONIT INC works here
We have remarkable proficiency in delivering job seekers the invaluable edge of dynamic, Text resumes that make them stand out from the competition. We professionally and effortlessly prosper in articulating the drawing out the strengths employers focus on when selecting candidates. Our ground-breaking, consultative approach has resulted in a strong success rate for our clients across the globe.
Our dedication and passion for bringing out the best from each draft we handle had provided us multiple opportunities for generating winning drafts for career transition and cross-functional resumes too. We are an enthusiastic and creative customer-focused writers, an experts at details, and producing quality work.
ICONITINC helps you to build a solid reputation, advance your career and command a higher salary
Mock interview reflects an actual job interview. It helps to test your on-going interview preparation. It gives an opportunity to prepare, up to level of the industry standards. It gives an idea of what to say and do during the interview. A mock interview is useful in reviewing your answers to common questions and assessing other technical Skills.
ICONIT INC arranges 3 mock interviews for your actual interview preparation. It helps to practice better and become perfect to do well in the actual interview.
ICONIT INC will arrange 3 interviews from the top MNC’s.Candidate is purely responsible for clearing the interview.
Power BI Online Course
Introduction to Power BI
- Introduction to Power BI
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Key Benefits or Features of Power BI
- Components of Power BI
- Data Visualization, Reporting
- Business Intelligence(BI), Traditional BI, Self-Serviced BI
- Cloud Based BI, On Premise BI
- Power BI Products
- Power BI Desktop (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map, Power BI Q & A)
- Flow of Work in Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service
Power BI Desktop
- Overview of Power BI Desktop
- Data Sources in Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Desktop User Interface
- Fields Pane, Visualizations pane, Ribbon, Views, Pages Tab, Canvas
- Overview of Power Query / Query Editor - Extract, Transform & Load Data
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Importing Data into Power BI or Query Editor
- Query Editor in Power BI
- Import, Direct Query
- Limitations of Direct Query
- Basics of M Language
- Clean and Transform your data with Query Editor
- Combining Data – Merging and Appending
- Cleaning irregularly formatted data
- Modeling Data
- Manage Data Relationship
- Cross Filter Direction
- Creating New Measures and New Columns using DAX – Data View
- Visualizing the Data using Power View and Power Maps – Report View
- Saving and Publishing the Visuals or Reports
- Logon to Power BI Service
- View the Reports in PBI Service
- Introduction to Power Query – Extract, Transform & Load
- Data types, Changing the Data type of a Column
- Various Filters in Power Query( Text, Number, Date )
- Inbuilt Column Transformations
- Remove Columns / Remove Other Columns
- Rename a Column
- Reorder Columns or Sort Columns
- Add Column / Custom Column
- Split Columns
- Merge Columns
- PIVOT, UNPIVOT Columns
- In built Row Transformations
- Header Row or Use First Row as Headers
- Keep Top Rows, Keep Bottom Rows
- Keep Range of Rows
- Keep Duplicates, Keep Errors
- Remove Top Rows, Remove Bottom Rows, Remove Alternative Rows, Remove Duplicates
- Combine Queries
- Append Queries
- Merge Queries
- Power Pivot
- Data Modeling Introduction
- Relationship, Need of Relationship
- Delete a relationship
- Cross filter direction (Single, Both)
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Introduction to DAX
- DAX Syntax
- Data Types in DAX
- DAX Operators
- Creating Calculated Columns, Creating Measures , Tables
- Calculated Columns Vs Measures
- Text Functions
- Math & Statistical Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Logical Functions
- Filter Functions
- Time Intelligence Functions
- DAX queries
- DAX Parameter Naming
- Time Intelligence in DAX
Data Visualization(Power View)
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI
- Tables and Matrixes
- Various Visualization Objects in Power BI
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- Modifying colors in charts and visuals
- Shapes, text boxes, and images
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- KPI Visuals
- Formatting Options in Reports
- Page Layout
- Various Filter types(Visual Level Filters, Page Level Filters, Report Level Filters, Drill Through Filters)
Power BI Service
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- Publishing The Reports
- Creating Dashboards
- Dashboard Vs Reports
- Configuring a Dashboard
- Power BI Q&A
- Ask questions of your data with natural language
- Data Gateways
- Enterprise Vs Personal Gateway
- Scheduled Refresh
- Working with data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Text Files, Excel Files, Web page, JSON
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
- Drill Through
- Dynamic Filters, Dynamic Measures
- Dynamic Axis in Charts
- Power BI Template File
- Row Level Security
Sorry, No video uploaded to this couse!
|Enquire Now||40 Hours||Live Course|