Business Analyst Online Course
Rating Score: 4.5/2 reviews
Business Analyst course enhance the skills and credentials applicable to work for your desired industry.
Course provides solid understanding of finance, accounting and business principles which help you surface what operational issues exist, and how best to address them. It provides a range of soft and hard skills, including experience in either IT or business-related backgrounds. For the IT side, that means knowing how to pull, analyze, and report on data trends, as well as sharing that information in a clear way. For communicating the data within the organization with different hierarchy and also to represent the ideas in a convincing way.
It also helps to understand how to gather data, track, and analyze performance metrics.
Business Analytics online Course provides the hands on experience on data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, and BI Tools and also some knowledge of a programming language like SQL. It could help to be familiar with specific methodologies depending on the different industries have different business needs and challenges.
After your course completion
Once completing the business analyst training you will have the responsibility for investigating and analyzing business situations, identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems, elaborating and defining requirements, and ensuring the effective implementation and use of information systems in line with the needs of the business.
BAs work with a wide range of stakeholders – internal and external – in order to help the organization meet its strategic goals.
Work may also include
- Identifying and prioritizing the organization's functional and technical needs and requirements
- Interpreting data for business decisions using SQL and Excel to analyze large data sets
- Compiling charts, tables, and other elements of data visualization
- Creating financial models to support business decisions
- Understanding business strategies, goals, and requirements to make a strategic decision on data
- Planning enterprise architecture (the structure of a business)
- Forecasting, budgeting, and performing both variance analysis and financial analysis
Certification for business analyst
After successful completion of the course aspirants will be certified with “ Business analyst certification” from ICONITINC
Unique Features in ICONIT INC
1.Limited Students :
We deploy dedicated trainers for each batch. Each batch consists of limited students maximum 10 in the group. Each student in the group is taken care individually. All the doubts in the session will be clarified on immediate basis. Trainers provide support in practical’s during projects.
You will be guided with case studies which help to get hands on experience on the projects as per the industry standards.
You will be attending live sessions of the trainer, no pre recorded videos.
Why is Resume writing important?
A resume is an important tool for your job search. It showcases your knowledge, your skills, experience, expertise, and accomplishments.
How ICONIT INC works here
We have remarkable proficiency in delivering job seekers the invaluable edge of dynamic, Text resumes that make them stand out from the competition. We professionally and effortlessly prosper in articulating the drawing out the strengths employers focus on when selecting candidates. Our ground-breaking, consultative approach has resulted in a strong success rate for our clients across the globe.
Our dedication and passion for bringing out the best from each draft we handle had provided us multiple opportunities for generating winning drafts for career transition and cross-functional resumes too. We are enthusiastic and creative customer-focused writers, an experts at details, and producing quality work.
ICONITINC helps you to build a solid reputation, advance your career and command a higher salary
Mock interview reflects an actual job interview. It helps to test your on-going interview preparation. It gives an opportunity to prepare, up to level of the industry standards. It gives an idea of what to say and do during the interview. A mock interview is useful in reviewing your answers to common questions and assessing other technical Skills.
ICONIT INC arranges 3 mock interviews for your actual interview preparation. It helps to practice better and become perfect to do well in the actual interview.
ICONIT INC will arrange 3 interviews from the top MNC’s.Candidate is purely responsible for clearing the interview.
Business Analyst Training Course Syllabus
1.Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Business Analyst Introduction
- BA – qualities, skills, roles, responsibilities
- Types of Requirements
- Business Process Modeling
2. Introduction to Domain Knowledge
- Domain Lists
- Domain Terminology – Client comfort
- Domain Certifications
3. IT Companies overview & BA Skills
- IT Companies and Hierarchical Structure
- Basic knowledge on Projects
- Thumb Rule
4. Enterprise Analysis
- Business Architecture, Feasibility Studies, Project Scope
5. SDLC Methodologies and Models
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RUP, Spiral
6. Requirement Process, Planning & Management
- What are requirements?
- Characteristics of Requirements
- Types of Requirements
- Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- The Requirements Process
- Planning & Managing Requirements
7. Requirements Engineering
- Principles / Constraints / Techniques
- JAD – Joint Application Development
- Data Analysis
- Creating Models, Scenarios
- Interviewing /Brainstorming
- Reverse Engineering • Prototyping
8. Requirements Analysis
- RTM - Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Change Management
- Requirements Risk Management
- Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
9. Requirements Specifications
- FSD / BRS / URD / BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- Writing Functional Specifications Document
- Rules, problems, use of terms, structure
10. OOA & UML
- UML 2.0 – working with use case diagrams, activity diagrams, knowledge on class, object, state
- sequence, collaboration, component, and deployment diagrams
- Working with UML tools
- Working with UI tools
11. Requirements Verification and signoff
- Structure and Grammar, banned words
- Validations, Pre-Review, Review
12. Tools/Documents & Validation
- Rational Suite
- Various supporting tools
- QA, QC, Software Testing
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methods
- Testing Levels
- Testing Strategy, Planning, Test Cases
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
13. Interview Job Preparation
14. Topic-wise study materials
Sorry, No video uploaded to this couse!
|Enquire Now||40 Hours||Live Course|