Rating Score: 5.0/1 reviews
Online software courses
For online software development, you need to learn several programming languages. Python is now the most widely used programming language as it is easy to learn and there are several free libraries available. This is also the reason why many new developers are turning to python for software development.
To support online software, Angular JS is also used as it offers the structural framework for the dynamic web apps. Without Angular JS, web apps will be not as interactive as it is now. By combining Angular JS with Python, one can develop highly interactive online software.
For recording the transactions, blockchain technology is most widely used. Cryptocurrency is one of the most famous virtual currency that has a very high value. All of these programming languages and frameworks require you to have special training for bringing the best out of them or else, you won't be able to use these at their fullest.
To help you learn about python, Angular JS and blockchain technology, we have designed a special 30 hours course which contains all the important topics. All you need to do is invest your 30 hours and you will be ready to use your skills upon the completion of the course.
This course is designed in such a way that you will learn everything about online software development from the basics to advanced in just 30 hours. All you need to do is enrol yourself for this course, pay the required fee and avail this course. You will also be assigned a personal trainer who will be there to help you clear all your doubts related to the topic.
- What is Blockchain?
- The reality about Blockchain and How Blockchain works?
- Blockchain Architecture and Platforms ex. BigChainDB, Corda,
- Ethereum etc.
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance) etc.
- Exercise: Set up your Private Blockchain
- Exercise: Blockchain use cases for Banking, Insurance, etc.
- Blockchain 3.0
- Blockchain as a service (BAAS)
- Introduction to Blockchain
- History of Blockchain and Bitcoin Networks
- Types of Blockchain – Ethereum and Hyperledger
- Smart Contracts and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Blockchain – Current Business Perspectives
- Token Economy and ICO
- Potential Disruptions with Blockchain
- Overview of various Blockchain Networks – IOTA, Corda, Ripple, EOS,
- Advanced Projects – IPFS, BigChainDB, Steem
- Introduction to Hyperledger Umbrella Projects
- Blockchain: Ongoing Government / Public Initiatives
- Blockchain Use cases – Session 1 – Supply-chain Management,
- Healthcare and Identity Management
- Blockchain Use cases – Session 2 – Smart Cities, Land Registry,
- Finance & Banking
- Blockchain Business – Interaction with a Mentor
- Online Quiz & Business Plan Presentation
Sorry, No video uploaded to this couse!
|Enquire Now||30 Hours||Instructor Led Online training|