Online Azure Certification
- What are the advantages of Scaling in Azure?
Ans: Azure performs scaling with the help of a feature known as Auto scaling. Auto scaling helps to deal with changing demands in Cloud Services, Mobile Services, Virtual Machines, and Websites. Below are a few of its advantages:
- Maximizes application performance
- Scale up or down based on demand
- Schedule scaling to particular time periods
- Highly cost-effective
2. What are the advantages of the Azure Resource Manager?
Ans: Azure Resource Manager enables users to manage their usage of application resources. Few of the advantages of Azure Resource Manager are:
- ARM helps deploy, manage and monitor all the resources for an application, a solution or a group
- Users can be granted access to resources they require
- It obtains comprehensive billing information for all the resources in the group
- Provisioning resources is made much easier with the help of templates
6. Which service in Azure is used to manage resources in Azure?
- Application Insights
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal
- Log Analytics
7. What is a guest operating system?
Ans: A guest operating system for a concerned cloud service is an operating system installed on virtual machines that run your application code.
8. Explain command task in Microsoft Azure?
Ans: Command task is an operational window which set off the flow of either single or multiple common whiles when the system is running.
9. Define Windows Azure AppFabric?
Ans: Windows Azure Diagnostics empowers you to gather diagnostic data from an application running in Windows Azure. Diagnostic data is used for capacity planning and evaluation.
10. How can you create an HDInsight Cluster in Azure?
Ans: To make an Azure HDInsight Cluster, open the Azure portal > click on New > select Data Services > click on HDInsight.
Handoop is the default and native execution of Apache Hadoop.
HBase is an Apache open-source NoSQL database based on Hadoop that gives random access and solid consistency for a lot of unstructured data.
Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, open-source computation system that enables you to process data in real time.
11. What are the different ways to host websites in Azure?
Ans: Azure supports multiple ways to Host like App Service (PaaS), Virtual Machine (IaaS) and Service Fabric.
- App Service is the best option for Most of the web sites. It allows quick deployment, scalability, management & also cost-effective.
- A Virtual Machine is an option if your existing Web Sites require Custom Configurations in IIS Level, Cannot Fit into App Service etc.
- Service Fabric is an option if you are writing a Micro service application that requires Massive Scaling, Stateful Services etc.
11. Explain the SQL Azure database?
Ans: Microsoft Azure SQL database is a way to get associated with cloud services where we can store our database into the cloud. It has a similar component of SQL Server, i.e., high accessibility, versatility, and security in the core.
12. What are Radis databases?
Ans: It is a fully managed, open-source, compatible in-memory data store to power fast and scalable applications.
13. Explain what a break-fix issue is?
Ans: Technical problems in Azure are called break-fix issues. It is an industry term, which refers to “work involved in supporting a technology when it fails in the normal course of its function, which requires intervention by a support organization to be restored to working order.”
14. What is cspack?
Ans: It is a command-line interface used to generate .cspkg (service package) file. Once done, the application can now be deployed using an emulator or Microsoft Azure
15. Difference between Windows Azure queues and bus queues?
Ans: Azure queue manages the storage system of the whole Azure platform. It has features like PUT/GET/PEEK interface that makes it more reliable.