SAP SUCCESSFACTORS Certification Training
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS ONLINE TRAINING
- Trainees should have experience in HR and recruitment
- Basic knowledge in SAP HCM will be helpful
Today’s organizations are in need of flexible and extensible HR solutions to implement full potentials of the employed workforce. SAP SuccessFactors is delivering cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions by implementing the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. SAP SuccessFactors leverage business processes by aligning business strategy with performance. The HCM suite composed by SAP SuccessFactors unifies social business, onboarding, and collaboration tools, Learning Management System (LMS), recruiting software, applicant tracking application, performance and talent management
Did you know?
- Well-known IT industry analysts rank SAP SuccessFactors as a leader and customers across the globe trust SAP SuccessFactors.
- On October, SuccessFactors introduced the first ever Calculator in the Cloud technology. It permits business users to analyze real-time data for insight and predictions.
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for the following professionals:
1. SAP-HR, SAP-ABAP [HR], SAP HR [Functional], PeopleSoft, Workday HCM Consultants
2. HR Domain experienced professionals
4. Reporting Analysts from any technology
5. Support Staff working on SAP HCM modules
Why learn and get certified in SAP SuccessFactors?
- SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions reinforce the complete HR lifecycle with cloud-based solutions, simple implementations.
- The SAP links provide SuccessFactors in accessing powerful memory, analytics, and mobile capabilities so that the customers can work in the cloud and accelerate their business results.
- SuccessFactors has the wide range of resources to continually improve your business for the benefit of the customers with strong growth opportunities supported by a powerful and endless business model.
- By learning SAP SuccessFactors modules like Foundations of SAP SuccessFactors, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Performance and Goals Management you can provide unique solutions to companies in breaking down siloes and gaining insights on all of their workers to help to achieve business goals.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS Online Training
SAP Success Factor Course Content
- Introduction to SAP Success Factor Cloud and Networking Concepts
- Define cloud computing
- Service delivery models
- Cloud deployment scenarios
- Security considerations
- Impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management
- Compliance, risks, and regulatory consequences
- Fundamentals of networking
- Introduction to TCP / IP
- Building a simple network
- Switching, IP Routing
- LAN / WAN Connections
Success Factor Cloud Storage & Virtualization concepts (CSVC)
- SAN Protocols
- SAN Topology
- Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- Switches and Directors
- SAN Design: Concepts
- Converged Infrastructure: Concepts / scenarios
- Virtualization Essentials: Approaches, techniques & Implication
- Hypervisor: Virtual machines, Virtualization (server, network & storage) & Financial impact
Success Factor Virtualization Management (VM)
- Virtualization fit: In the cloud architecture
- Management Server: Architecture, Appliance, Configuration & Management
- Configuration and management of Virtual Network
- Configuration and Management of Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management: Deploy / Modify
- Data Protection: Back up / optimizing efficiencies
- Access and Authentication Control
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- Virtual CPU: Configure, manage & optimize
- Monitor resource usage using Server performance graphs and alarms
- Scalability: Resource allocation & scheduling
Success Factor Cloud Configuration Management (CCM)
- Cloud Director basics: Architecture, functions, resources, installation & configuration
- CLOUD CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: Architecture, Installation, Networking, Monitoring,
- Connectivity & Security
- Cost analysis and Reporting in Cloud Environment
- Managing Cloud Resources