SAP HANA 2.0 Certification Training
SAP HANA Online Training
- Basic knowledge on database technology, especially relational database and SQL
- Knowledge about SAP BW preferred
- Basic understanding of any ERP business process would be an added advantage
The SAP HANA 2.0 being the continuation of SAP HANA SP12 leverages futuristic database management technology, intuitive application development tools and analytical intelligence capabilities on one unified in-memory platform. With this platform, organizations can simplify IT infrastructure so that employees can focus on innovations and understanding new technologies. Like SAP’s endless research work to improve its products and services, even the SAP professionals have to update their technical knowledge and skills to remain insistent professional in the IT industry. We offer SAP HANA 2.0 training to help our trainees in gaining knowledge and hands-on experience in the cloud and analytics environment.
Did you know?
- Molson Coors is one of the world’s largest brewers sold 100 different brands in over 50 countries. Recently it moved its SAP Business Warehouse to SAP HANA Platform in just two days and observed improvements in understanding crucial sales activities. Which resulted in ensuring its customers’ demands are met on time.
- In the Netherlands, Alliander provides safe delivery of gas and electricity to more than three million customers. It implements SAP HANA to monitor loads, resources and guide households on using energy wisely.
- Lockheed Martin is one of the leading aerospace company in the US implemented SAP HANA to develop a customized application. The application was developed to help buyers in forecasting the lead time between the order placed and order delivered. The developed predictive algorithms calculate the planned delivery dates with 80% accuracy.
- Cirque du Soleil is one of the renowned entertainment company implemented SAP HANA to initiate spectators in interacting with the show TORUK – The First Flight in real-time which improvised their customers experience.
Why learn and get certified in SAP HANA 2.0?
- SAP HANA is one of the hot trends in the job market as the in-memory architecture and efficiency of SAP HANA has already drawn the attention of fortune 500 companies leading to a drastic change in the growth curve of installing and implementing HANA thus there is a great demand for certified HANA consultants.
- Most popular companies implementing SAP HANA are Asian Paints, Mercedes-AMG, Vodafone, EMC, eBay, Colgate Palmolive, Coca-Cola, Accenture, SanDisk, Unilever, Lenovo, Infosys, Cisco and many more need HANA experts. As a result, the companies would need certified SAP consultants with niche skills who can adapt and get the platform going.
- There are various job profiles for HANA consultants and most popular ones on demand are SAP HANA Cloud Experts, SAP HANA Modeler, SAP HANA Consultant and SAP HANA DB Admin.
- As the demand is more and the number of good HANA resources are comparatively very less, the pay scale of a certified SAP HANA expert is 15 to 40 percent more than an average IT Salary.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Gain Knowledge of SAP BI, SAP BO, and data provisioning tools
2. Configure, report, monitor and dashboard creation using SAP HANA
3. Learn SAP HANA administration activities like managing users, storage, and security
4. Understand the advanced features of SAP HANA
5. Get an end to end knowledge on implementing SAP HANA solutions
1. SAP HANA Introduction
Overview of In-memory computing
Overview of HANA Appliance and Data base
Facts & Future of HANA
Overview of HANA Roadmap
2. Architecture of HANA
HANA Hardware Requirements
Overview of Storage Layer
Overview of Persistence Layer
Overview of Relational Layer
Overview of Data Controller
Overview of Request/Response Layer
User Session Management
About HANA Studio
Overview HANA Reporting Layer
3. HANA Look and Feel
Administration Perspective &Modeling Perspective
4. SAP HANA Modeling
Overview of Information Modeler
Different Layers of Modeling& Views
About Export & Import Models
Types of Joins used in HANA
Overview of Advanced modeling
5. Data Provisioning
Overview of Data Provisioning
Replication Process and
Overview of Replication Methods
Key Benefits of Replication Methods
Concept of SLT Replication
Create and Execute a Data Services job to fill data into HANA
6. HANA Reporting and Analysis
HANA Reporting Layer and Connectivity options
Overview of Possible reporting tools to Analyze HANA Data
HANA with Microsoft Excel
HANA with Business Objects BI 4.0 Explorers
Analysis office using HANA
Using Information Design Tool (IDT)
7. Administration & User Management
HANA Administration Overview & Monitoring
Creation of Users & Roles
Creation of Role Hierarchy
Assignment of Users to Roles
Overview of Privileges
8. Overview of SAP-BW7.3 on top of HANA Database
Prerequisites of HANA Database and BW7.3
Comparison of BW Extended Star Schema with new HANA Star Schema
Migration of DataStore Objects and Infocubes
In-memory Optimized DataStore Objects, Info cubes, Transient and composite providers
Comparison of BWA with HANA
9. SQL Script over view
Overview of SQL Editor
Data Types and Basic functions of SQL Script
Creation of Calculation views using SQL Script
Code Example Templates
10. Miscellaneous Topics
Overview of Smart Meter Analytics
Overview of SAP-HANA Case Study